Monday, May 28, 2012

Wyatt’s World

The end of Pre-k for Wyatt is coming up in 8 school days!  It’s incredibly hard to believe my baby is going to be a big kindergartener next year!  He has had an amazing Pre-K experience with 3 teachers who love him almost as much as I do. 

The last couple of weeks, he’s experienced his 2nd rodeo, a field trip to Homosassa Springs, and a Pre-K Pirate Graduation!

The Rodeo

Boys 2012

 

Boys 20122

 

Boys 20123

Homosassa Springs

Boys 20124

Pre-K Pirate Graduation

Boys 20125

 

Boys 20126

 

Boys 20127

This year has flown by!  We’re definitely going to miss his class and his teachers, but we’re looking forward to summer and Kindergarten next year!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! This school year has flown by for sure!!
    Good look to the big Kindergartner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at all the pictures of Wyatt's World. Hard to believe he is old enough for kindergarten, seems like just yesterday I was keeping this sweet little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a busy time of year! It looks like you're taking time to enjoy it. He is going to do great in Kindergarten!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I LOVE the pre-k graduation theme. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky boy! It looks like Pre-K was a blast and what great imaginations and creativity those teachers have. That's something I feel is lacking a little in our public school. It seems like the focus has gone from letting the kids enjoy themselves while learning to it's all about the grades and work. Hmm, maybe I'll have to move past the county line. Haha!

    ReplyDelete