Taking a cue from Annie, I was inspired to take the pictures off of my phone, and I realized that a lot has happened since my last post!
It seems like we’ve been on the go all the time!
We went to Plant City to the Strawberry Festival where the boys rode a ferris wheel for the first time…
…ate yummy strawberry shortcake and cotton candy…
…and saw Easton in concert!
We had a family reunion at Otter Springs, took the camper and stayed 3 nights. We were really roughing it, ha!
Wyatt found lots of roly-polies and snails…
Waylon fell in the mud and didn’t have a conniption!
They played and climbed trees and were all boy, all weekend!
Both of the boys caught their first fish!!
We went to Legoland with Waylon’s class…
(Yes, I’m that mom that didn’t listen and changed Waylon’s shirt as soon as we got there, before they took the class picture in their matching shirts!)
They developed a huge love for Transformers…
They played lots of t-ball, and finished out the season complete with trophies.
We went to Monster Jam, and found out that these boys also have a huge love for monster trucks!!
They had school pictures taken…
And we’ve done lots of fishing!
Looking back, it wears me out, but we’ve had tons of fun!

Oh looks like lots of fun!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the Easton concert pic & I'm adoring their fish pics along with all the others. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a busy family. Glad you finally slowed down long enough to catch up on your blog. Sure have missed reading and looking at pictures over here. Love you sissy!
ReplyDeleteI love it all. And I am pretty certain when it comes to being a mom of two boys, you get the funnest mom award! Legoland, Monster Jam, T-Ball, AND Transformers. Oh yes, its in the bag- you'd win hands down! :) Precious, precious family you have there, friend! :)
ReplyDeleteYou always have great pictures! I love the class Legoland picture, I am "that mom" as well. Time to slow down and back to school tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteYou are the best boy momma ever!! Girls too, AC is looking at this and saying she wants to go to Legoland!!!
ReplyDelete