The boys are playing t-ball for the first time this year. Wyatt really wanted to play, and this is the first year he was old enough. Waylon didn’t have much interest, especially when I told him that he’d have to listen to his coach, follow instructions, practice & play in a game. He said, “Nah, I’ll just watch.” However, I knew that if Wyatt played and Waylon didn’t, that Waylon would probably be upset when he didn’t get to play.
We got on a great team with lots of kids from both of the boys’ classes at school, and we have an amazing coach that I’ve known forever and the boys love from school, Mrs. April. She’s great with the kids and the whole team adores her.
Prior to this, the boys have had no sports experience whatsoever. I was telling someone that the only baseball experience they had was watching “Chicken Little,” ha! Waylon told me that he didn’t need to practice t-ball because he was already awesome at it. Loads of self esteem he has, but alas, he really needed to practice!
We had our first game last Saturday and it was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen!! Most everyone is so little and it’s adorable to watch.
Here are some pictures from the game:
I’m loving this t-ball business…who wouldn’t love all that cuteness!

I so wish Bailey was playing, those boys are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWaylon's confidence in his t-ball skills cracks me up! Funny boy. :)
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I loved when my boys played t-ball!! It was just pure fun on the baseball diamond.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are just to cute..I mean handsome!
ReplyDeleteI loved it too when Colby played tball...Brandon said the same thing as Waylon..and he meant it! He did not have no interest at all. lol We do know our kids don't we!?