This boy!
We are so proud of Waylon! It took a lot of hard work, and we’re thankful for his teachers, Mrs. Janie and Mrs. Jennie.
The ceremony was really sweet, the classes sang a few songs, and I did manage to video one before my battery died (like I’ve said before, Mom of the Year, right here).
A lot of the kids got a little antsy waiting on their friends’ names to be called out, Waylon was tired and bored…
But when it was all said and done, he shook Mr. Jolicoeur’s hand and accepted his diploma (well, not really, the diploma’s were just props, but it looks legit, right?!).
Congratulations Waylon James Rodgers, TES Kindergarten Class of 2012!

Congratulations Waylon! So glad that I was able to make it for his Graduation.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of him yawning! That craked me up! He was so lucky to have Mrs.Janie and Mrs.Haley, they are the best!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for Waylon!!!! He did have the best teachers ever!
ReplyDelete