Sunday, June 10, 2012

InstaLife Sunday

I’ve lately been bitten by the Instagram bug…I’m going to try to do a post weekly with my Instagram pictures (I got the idea from Jess over at The Macs).  So here goes, and hopefully I can keep up with it!  This should be the longest one, simply because it’s the first and I have a lot of catching up to do!!  Hope you enjoy!

He thinks we’re just fishin’…

IMG_20120422_153452

Waylon & I…taking silly pictures of ourselves passes time when we’re waiting on our food.

IMG_20120430_214919

The boys and I on Mother’s Day, 2012

IMG_20120513_133247

Check out that convoy…I love being a boys’ Mommy.

IMG_20120516_182217

I found this one after Waylon had been playing with my phone at the car dealership.  Sweet piggies…

IMG_20120516_213543

Testing out the river water.

IMG_20120516_214246

Bouncy house fun…pants are overrated.

IMG_20120526_113802

Nothing more fun to do on a rainy day than dress up in last year’s Halloween costumes!

IMG_20120528_101736

Serious Spidey-sense…

IMG_20120528_102157

Doesn’t everyone have a ghost watching TV in their living room every now & then??

IMG_20120528_102700

  Spidey loves blackberries.

IMG_20120603_194054

Wyatt’s berries.

IMG_20120603_194732

My gardenia’s are blooming!

IMG_20120603_200904

My bouquet, courtesy of Wyatt.

IMG_20120605_185500

Ming Ming and a couple of friends…

IMG_20120606_234138

He got a piece of gum to plug that hole…

IMG_20120609_101549

Waiting in the truck makes us bored and crazy…

IMG_20120609_102225

Mommy gets bored and takes pictures of herself too!

IMG_20120609_104037

Amaryllis are blooming also!

IMG_20120516_203911

Stay tuned for next week’s (shorter) episode of InstaLife! 

2 comments:

  1. So many fun pictures. Love that bouquet from Wyatt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics!! I love the boys dressed in the Halloween costumes!! Too funny!
    It's awesome being a mommy of two boys!!!
    How did you get your instagram pics off instagram?

    ReplyDelete