Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hart Dock Springs

Jesse has been off work quite a bit these past couple of weeks, and he’s introduced the boys to Hart Springs.  The first time they went, Wyatt wanted so bad to jump off of the floating dock, but with Jesse trying to wrangle 2 boys wanting to go in 2 different directions, he didn’t feel so safe letting Wy jump off.  All I heard for the next few days was Wyatt talking about how he wanted to go back to “Hart Dock Springs.”  Wouldn’t you know, when we all went back, he wouldn’t do it!! Oh well, I see us going there a lot more this summer, so maybe he’ll get his nerve up soon!

Here’s a few pictures from last Tuesday…

DSCN4715DSCN4730DSCN4744DSCN4745

8 comments:

  1. Super Cute Crystal! They seem so much bigger..we need to have a class reunion before school starts back up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love springs!!! Boys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. I have not been to "Hart Dock Springs" in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I hope Wy gets the nerve to jump again. We have to be careful because of the big kids who like to throw each other off that dock. I'm usually that mom that has to make a stink about it so the little ones can have fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, I love Hart in the summer! Check the paper they are having free days at Hart and Otter soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute photos!!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, I know the boys have been having a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete