Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

On July 5th, 2007, our family of 3 grew to a family of 4…

Wyatt James @2wks (30)

…as we welcomed this sweet bundle into our lives, Wyatt James.

Wyatt James @2wks (3)

Since the beginning, he’s been such a sweet boy…

Christmas 2007 006

…not to mention handsome…

Copy (2) of Wyatt 6-9mos (8)

…and loving…

10 month (5)

…and maybe a little mischevious…

100e0030

…and definitely funny…

DSCN0612

…and when you put all that together, it adds up to one, big, wonderful 4 year old boy!

DSCN4382

We love you Wyatt!  Happy 4th Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Wyatt. You have changed so much over the last few years. Your not the "baby" anymore, you have become a big boy. I am so glad that I was able to keep you for the first few years of your life. Love you, Aunt Tania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Bday to Wyatt!! He sure is a handsome fella! :) I love those baby pics of him....so precious! Hope y'all had a great time celebrating his big day!

    ReplyDelete