Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

We hope that your 4th was as enjoyable as ours!!  We started out the morning by taking the boys to the Greenway to ride their bikes they got for their birthdays.

DSCN4653

DSCN4658

DSCN4661

Way was pouting because he wanted to get back to get a drink…this face cracks me up!

DSCN4665

DSCN4666

We went swimming after the bike ride, but of course, this Momma was so hot that all she was thinking about was the cool water… not taking pictures!!

We went to some of our family’s house for a cookout and fireworks.  We had such a great time of family, food & fellowship!

DSCN4671

Baby Noah…not such a baby anymore!!

DSCN4668

Isaac & Dustin

DSCN4669

Wyatt enjoying some cotton candy…yum!!

DSCN4676

This family of ours sure does know how to party…

DSCN4678

…and karaoke is a big deal…

DSCN4679

…we start ‘em young!!

DSCN4681

Before long, it was getting dark and time for some sparklers…

DSCN4683

…and also time to roll around on the ground waiting for the fireworks to start!!

DSCN4684

Boy were they loud!!

DSCN4685

Thank you to Bruce & Davina for putting on such a great party and fireworks show!!  It was awesome & we can’t wait for next year!

DSCN4708DSCN4709DSCN4711

Happy Birthday America!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great 4th! Love the pictures. We spent the day on the lake with some family and when I got home last night I realized I forgot to take the first picture..... other than the ones of the cupcakes and flag cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say we had a wonderful 4th of July. Was able to spend it with family. I am looking forward to next year also. Thanks for coming and sharing your afternoon with us.

    Davina & Bruce

    ReplyDelete