
On Tuesday, we took the boys bowling for the first time! It was quite interesting!! We went to Splitz and did a lunch & bowl. I was a little leery of the food at first, but it turned out to be very tasty! It was a great deal too, we paid for lunch for myself, Mom, Tania & the boys, then got to bowl for an hour and no shoe rental fee!! You know how me & my sister love a bargain, and this was definitely a bargain!

Both of the boys needed a little help at first getting started with bowling. Aunt Tania was a great instructor!


Of course, it didn't take long for the "I can do it all by myself" attitude to kick in.

But sometimes, when we do it "all by myself" we have some mishaps...

Waylon kept his ball on the ramp and did great...

Until he wanted to bowl "like Mommy." Sometimes that pesky ball just runs away from you...

Eventually they got the hang of it and had a great time!

Until they got bored and got out the Buzz and Woody Pez dispensers sans Pez to play with!
And of course, my kids never pass up the opportunity to roll around on an unfamiliar floor...
Finally, we just needed a little rest and snuggle time with Nana.
Here was the final score of the first game. I didn't post the 2nd game scores because they weren't true since Tania & I bowled for the boys for the last few frames. (And maybe also because I lost really bad the second time around!!) Not too bad for their first time!!


What fun times! I'm glad you guys are having a good spring break.
ReplyDeleteOh, it looks like y'all had a blast bowling. What fun. And it does sound like a really good deal. I'm not sure about the whole Max and Ruby thing, but I'll tell you what, cartoons aren't what they used to be. I'm seriously looking for dvds of what I watched as a kid, so I'll have them for my kids.
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun bowling on Tuesday. Why did you have to go and post that "gosh awful" picture of me?
ReplyDelete