
Don't they look like they're feeling much better?!? Well, except the look on Wyatt's face, but I promise seconds before he was laughing and playing! And, I mean, if they have the energy to completely dump everything out of a basket and squish themselves into it, they must be feeling better, right? Just sayin.
As previously posted, we all know that the Rodgers boys have not been well. I took Wyatt to the doctor on Monday, and I swear, I have never seen him feel this bad. He was really pitiful, to the tune of not even wanting to get off my lap to play with the train table in the waiting room. (Which, I admit, is a little gross...as my buddy Carrie said, that's probably where they pick up half their germs. But it was comforting to walk in to the office and be nasally accosted with the strong scent of Lysol.) Turns out that Wyatt had the beginnings of an ear infection and *gasp*.....the FLU!!! :P (That's me sticking my tongue out and saying "yuck"). This trip won us a round of antibiotics and Tamiflu.
Waylon, on the other hand, had felt bad over the weekend, but by Sunday was acting much better and was without fever. Dang it if he didn't come home from school on Monday coughing like crazy and with a temp of 101.7. Nice. Off we went to the doctor again on Tuesday morning, ending up with a diagnosis of bronchitis and a round of antibiotics, steroids and a new allergy medicine.
Hi, my name is Crystal, my kids are on drugs and I'm OK with that.

Oh girl....I know the feeling.....those poor babies......Hope y'all get to feeling better.
ReplyDeleteSo glad they are starting to feel better.
ReplyDeleteAwww...I'm glad they're feeling better. That's great. They look too cute in the baskets :) Your kids are doing great now that they're on drugs. lol
ReplyDelete