Sunday, February 14, 2010

Party Time

Yesterday we went to a birthday party for the boys' friend "T" from church. The boys had a great time! There was a bouncy house and numerous ride on yard toys for the kids to play on/in. They had such a good time that when it was time to leave, Waylon said, "I don't want go home! I need to go to T's party!!!" And even this morning, they both woke up talking about T's birthday. This will be the norm until the next party. We've been talking about C's party (a little girl in Way's class) since November. Yeah, my kids take an event and hang on to it for a while!! Here are the pictures from yesterday. I've included links from some of the kids to their mommie's blogs.

C & Mathias on the Jeep...imagine their surprise when later on they realized that it actually moved!!

Waylon in the bouncy house



Braley in the bouncy house



Apparently it was a group effort to get Waylon's tractor moving...



Mathias & Charlee


They both wanted to ride in the wagon...



...but then realized that one of them had to get out and pull.



Braley, Wyatt & Charlee



Mathias eyeballing the birthday boy's lunch

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks like such a fun party! A bounce house and everything, woah! Our parties are dull. We're going to have to step it up a notch (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't believe I am just getting around to reading this post. Wish you guys could be here Saturday... in the words of Braley Hines... that makes me sad:(. One day Braley will be proud of that booty shot. She looks like she had the situation under control... bossy little devil. I am so glad you send Waylon to school and that you guys have joined the church. It makes me feel super old that we are now raising children. Weren't we just children ourselves yesterday?

    ReplyDelete