Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Know I'm Loved

We, as mommies do so much for our babies. We give them a cozy womb for 9 months. We sacrifice many full nights sleep to make sure their tummies are full and their diapers are clean. We kiss boo-boos. We wipe tears. We clean their snotty noses, stinky bottoms, and pukey messes even when it makes us gag. We make sure they are clean, healthy and happy. We take them to the doctor when they are sick and nurse them back to health with lots of love and TLC. Tell me why it is, after all that we do, that our sweet, precious children pay us back for all of our hard work and love by so freely giving us their germs. Thanks boys. Mommy loves you too.

4 comments:

  1. They didn't want you to feel left out. Sorry you are sick too. Glad I am finally over it. Ready to see "my boys" again, sure have missed those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Crystal! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Girl, I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are so sick and even more sorry that you have missed the great time we are having at work. I'm just saying it was a good week to be sick. Although, last night you did miss free pizza on Bev, chili, ribs, Dr. Brazzel even made a dump cake, more cakes, cookies, meatballs, etc. It was a feast like I've never seen before and I kept thinking how much you enjoy parties and would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete