



We were really hoping that the moss and branches would collect so much ice and get so heavy that the big branch would just fall from all the weight and save us some energy trimming this spring...just kidding...kind of...well, maybe we were just a little serious, but it doesn't matter because it didn't happen.
And I can't help but point out that if you sing the title of this post, it goes quite nicely with the tune of "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer." There you go, fun fact for your Monday. Have a great week!

Nice "icy trees" you have there. Hope your family stays warm today. And thanks for getting that tune in my head, no telling when I'll get rid of it. 8o)
ReplyDeleteI love those icy trees! Adam and I were just talking about doing this. Great minds think alike :)
ReplyDeleteYou know...as I'm sitting here dying laughing...I'm thinking to myself...it sure doesn't take much to amuse us! LOLOL
ReplyDeletecute idea!
awww...love this. I remember my Daddy doing this for us when we were kids! So sweet! Too bad the limbs didnt break and save yall some trimming, though! :)
ReplyDelete