Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fabulous K Giveway!!!!

OK, I'm usually not a giveaway kind of girl, but when I saw my sister Tania's post on the fabulous k / lisa leonard giveaway, I had to enter!! I think lisa leonard's jewelry is beautiful and would absolutely adore free money to the tune of $75 to spend on her site !! I think my favorite piece would be "the original necklace."



Wouldn't that be sweet with the boys' names on it? I think so!! I also think this would be a fabulous birthday present to myself, seeing as how my birthday is Wednesday and the winner will be announced Thursday!! Be sure to head on over to fabulous k's blog before Thursday for all the details on how to enter. Good luck and may one of us win!!! (I won't lie, I hope it's me!!)

4 comments:

  1. I love these too! If only I were a good, rich friend, I would buy us both one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute necklace. I've got my fingers crossed for you, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you won! Happy Birthday =)

    ReplyDelete