Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weenie Roast

Hey guess what?!? We had another birthday party!! This time, it wasn't just for me, but for myself, my Mom & Dad, and my brother-in-law Chuck. Since all of our birthdays are relatively close together, we decided to have one great big party last weekend. Maybe the party itself wasn't great big, but the fun definitely was!


We decided in lieu (cool word right?!?) of a go out to eat, sit down dinner; we'd have a weenie & marshmallow roast at Tania's house instead. It was so much fun and a good time was had by all. I'll let the pictures tell the story, as my left wrist is deciding to hurt for some reason & I, to be quite honest, don't feel like typing much more!




Our fantastic birthday cake, pretty, but tasted kinda crappy. Oh well, at least it was cute! (I only say that because I wrote on it myself...if you need a cake written on, just give me a buzz...only kidding!)



The attendees, sorry it's fuzzy, the smoke must've been thick...in case you can't tell, that's my Mom, Kaelyn, Tyler, Aunt Betty, Chuck, Wyatt & Dad



Me & my Momma


Waylon & his Poppa

Wyatt & I with our marshmallows


Wyatt with his hot dog

Kaelyn & Wyatt roasting their marshmallows

Uncle Chuck & Poppa helping Way & Wy roast their hot dogs



On a funny note, Waylon did give me a look of concern & a big fat "NO!!" when I asked if he wanted to go roast a weenie over the fire....maybe I should've chosen my words a little more carefully! ;)








1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing. Yes you probably should choose your words a little more carefully. We had so much fun. Looking forward to the next time.

    ReplyDelete