With all that excitement, I thought that I had earned a little break. I had already planned to take this week off along with Jesse so he could hunt. Tania & I had planned a trip to a store that I had never heard of, but was excited to check out. OK, I don't know where I've been, but apparently, everyone else has not only heard of, but been to, and loves the........Hobby Lobby. Oh. My. Goodness. I could get in serious trouble in that place. Thank goodness that Tania & I had to be back at a certain time to pick up our kids, because I believe they'd have had to shoo us out as they were closing the doors tonight. There is SO MUCH STUFF!!!! We have vowed to go back one day when we have no kids to bring with us (although Wyatt was very well behaved in the almost hour & a half we were in there), & no time limits! I got a couple of little things for the boys and some stuff to decorate my truck for "Trunk or Treat" at our church at the end of this month. I'm not quite ready to disclose the theme of my trunk, but I will definitely post pictures of the event!
On the way back, we stopped at a little antique store. Back in May I went there with Mom & Tania & found this cool vintage bowl.
Imagine my delight as on my second visit I found my poor lonely bowl's best friends!!! I'm so excited to have the set of 3!!
I also picked up this adorable wooden train for the boys, which they fight horrendously over already, so I guess that means they love it, just as I knew they would!
We had such a great time! Isn't it amazing how much better you feel after a good time with your sister & a little retail therapy!!
Oh, I just found out this morning that they'll be doing the screening for Waylon's PT/OT tomorrow at school. Lots of prayers please, let's get this boy on track!!!

I can't wait to make another trip back to Hobby Lobby. Like you, I want to go when we don't have a set time to be back home. Start looking at the calendar!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HobLob!!! The best thing is that you can get everything half off. what's 50 % off one week, will be again 2 weeks later, and whats not on sale this week, will be next week... does that make sense??? Like if home decor is on sale this week, it wont be next, but will be again in 2 weeks...and if lamps arent on sale this week, they will be next, etc...You can get their weekly email with the flyer and see whats on sale week to week...
ReplyDeleteAmen on the retail therapy and I am so proud of you for visiting the Hobby Lobby! It is heaven on earth. Sorry to hear the boys have been having a rough time. Hope things get better soon so they can go off hunting with their daddy!
ReplyDeleteHoney, the Hobby Lobby is like the best place ever. Even better than Michaels. Your bowls are really pretty and the wooden train is really neat. :) Glad y'all had fun.
ReplyDelete