Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Homecoming

Does anyone else remember & love the days of THS Homecoming? I know I sure do, and one of my favorite things was finding out what the theme of each day of Homecoming week would be so I would know what kind of silly outfit I'd go to school in. Imagine my delight as I got a note home from Waylon's school about Homecoming week!!! I couldn't wait to get him dressed in theme & show some Tiger pride! Oh yeah, only one problem. I have a 3 year old who has about the pickiest taste in everything; clothes, food, pillowcase (no, I'm not kidding, he only wants his Cars pillowcase, and only likes to sleep on it Lightning McQueen side up; I could do a whole other post on his pickiness, but I digress), you name it, he's probably picky about it. So, we did the best we could and here's what we came up with!

Monday was Wacky Tacky Day

Tuesday was Splash TES with Red Day (In honor of Red Ribbon Week)

Wednesday was Blast From the Past Day (we were going for the 50's!)

Thursday was Favorite Character Pajama Day

Friday was Orange & Black Day


Here are a few pictures of Waylon's class getting ready for the Literary Parade, having their class party, waiting for the Homecoming Parade to start, & a couple just around the class.




















2 comments:

  1. So I see that Miss C. has made her first official appearance in your blog. Hmmmm! (:

    Waylon looks so cute. Glad to see that he was ok with wearing the pjs afterall. Loved seeing y'all in the literary parade. I cannot wait until Allie can walk in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll get this comment...if not, I'll try and post a similar one on my comment section of the Sweet baby post on my blog....Yes, that's the baby you thought it was....she is doing very well! Out of the hospital as of 2 weeks ago, I think......gaining weight, doing great. I'm concerned that the mother, who, as you know, is very young has already had the baby out at football games and such and it's cold and flu season, BUT.......she's young.......Thanks for checking on them.

    ReplyDelete