I have a couple of things that I'd like anyone who may come across this to pray for. One small thing is that Waylon is having his speech screening at the elementary school this Friday to see what amount of speech therapy he qualifies for. Please pray for him (and Jesse and I) as we go through this. I'm not sure what to expect and I'm a little nervous.
Another big request is for a family member of mine. I don't want to put too many details on here, just to protect her privacy. There are some of you who may know who and what I'm talking about. This family member is facing a big health problem that could be pretty complicated. I ask you all to pray for healing and safety for her. I also ask you to pray for the peace and comfort that only God can bring for her and her family.
Thank you all in advance! I know I can count on you all to pray with me about these things. Through God, all things are possible!! What a mighty God we serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These things are in my prayers Crystal. I hope that you and your family are doing well. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI will pray for Way. One day God is going to use his voice in a very special way. Hey, I just thought of something, the first letters in his name are "WAY” just think God has a way to use HIM ....
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog later on for the details on Rebecca. She said Sunday that she was surprised I hadn't already written something. I told her I wanted her permission first.