Sunday, August 5, 2012

InstaLife Installment 9

Silly girl hanging out in a car seat

IMG_20120801_181512

This was a week’s worth of eggs…only 4 out of the 6 are laying right now.  Eggs anyone??

IMG_20120803_181633

Surprise!  First double yolk that we’ve had.  That Bumblebee is a talented girl!

IMG_20120804_075026

Jesse set up his old Nintendo for the boys.  We’ve been playing some serious old school Mario Bros!

IMG_20120804_105005

This boy melts my heart…

IMG_20120804_110727

Someone has been playing with my phone…

IMG_20120805_074705

Way saying good morning to the chickens.  He even wears boots with his jammies…

IMG_20120805_092859

Picked this flower just for Mommy

IMG_20120805_093938

I was walking through the yard and happened to look down and see this tiny blue jay feather laying on the ground.  It reminded me of Jesse’s dad, whose nickname was Blue Jay.  I miss you Kenny.

IMG_20120805_094843

This guy was hanging out at the chicken coop…scary.

IMG_20120805_095431

2 comments:

  1. Wishing I had me some of those eggs. Loving that Waylon wears his boots with jammies. Wyatt does have a way of melting hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old school Nintendo, how fun for the boys!When our finally died it was a sad-sad day.

    ReplyDelete