Wednesday, August 15, 2012

InstaLife Installment 10

Captured a rare moment…they hardly ever sit this close willingly!

IMG_20120809_072257

Date night for Jesse and I … we went out to see a local band, Crosstyz, play

IMG_20120811_011745

I’m weird, I know…but something about me liked the look of this guitar…

IMG_20120811_013554

Self photo…I was on my way to a bridal shower where I got to hang out with…

IMG_20120811_143051

…this little Sweetheart…

IMG_20120811_161114

…and this handsome fella!

IMG_20120811_162850

Wyatt being Mr. Cool

IMG_20120812_104020

Jesse & Wyatt on Sunday morning

IMG_20120812_123422

All the chickens are laying now and we got our first green egg!

IMG_20120812_135311

I don’t know how this boy is going to survive Kindergarten since they no longer have nap time!

IMG_20120812_145459

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your pics!! Love the pic of Wyatt being Mr. Cool!!! Priceless....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu have the CUTEST boys!! Love the aviator sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete