Today marked the occasion of my VERY FIRST field trip with just Wyatt! This is the first year that he’s been in a grade level without his brother, and also the first time he’s been on a school field trip without Waylon.
TES Pre-K took a trip to Roger’s Farm and had a great time! There was so much to do there, and I think all the kids had so much fun.
There was a really neat slide that was super slippery and fast! Wyatt wasn’t so sure about it at first, so I offered to slide down with him the first time.
After that, he was a pro!
They had a “cow train,”
…and one of Wyatt’s favorite activities of the day was a “corn cannon.” The man would load half an ear of corn into the cannon, and the kids got to fire away aiming for a scarecrow and rolls of hay. Wyatt LOVED it!!
Wyatt used some of his rodeo skills he learned last year to rope this steer…
…but he got a little carried away!! He told Mrs. Heather, “I got em! Now you tie his legs!”
He rode on a bouncy horse.
He also rode on a real pony. I think he actually ended up on the pony ride about 6 times. There were 4 ponies on the pony ride, and only 3 people to walk around with them. At one point, Wyatt looks over to one of his friends (who was riding a pony that had someone walking along side it) and yells, “Hey Bailey! I ain’t got nobody walking me!!” Like he was big stuff…
He enjoyed the duck races…
He fed goats and a pony and loved it!
He got to pick his very own pumpkin from the pumpkin patch to bring home with him.
He had a great day spent with some friends…
…and Momma had a great day spent with her boy!

Wyatt- I had a great time with you and your mom on your field trip to Rogers Farm. I loved watching you ride the ponies and roping that steer. Love you, Aunt Tania.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, what a cute trip. Look's like you guys had a great time. I am so thankful that someone was there to capture the memories. <3
ReplyDeletesuper cute pics! It was so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad there was so much fun stuff to do!!
Wyatt is just too handsome!
Thank you for your comment on my blog! I hope Breaking Dawn lives up to what I think it will be! This may be one of those movies where I go a couple of times to see it in the theater! I saw Dirty Dancing back in the day 3 times! lol
ReplyDeleteLove your blog layout!!