Monday, June 28, 2010

He's 4 Today!

I'm not quite sure how it happened so fast...

We started out with a little baby boy...

That grew a little bit...

And at some point...


I guess I must have blinked...



And now we have a big 4 year old boy...


Happy 4th Birthday Way-Baby



6 comments:

  1. Gosh- 4 years already?!?!? It flies...He's such a handsome little man! Happy Birthday Waylon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I don't have kids, but just in watching Allie Claire, Gus, and Gregory grow up...I know they seem to do it really fast. Your sun is adorable, Crystal. I know you're a proud mama and very proud of the "big boy" he's becoming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very very hard to believe that Way-Baby (I love that) is 4 today! Happy Birthday, Waylon! Your birthday party was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Waylon! He is so precious in his 1 year picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday big boy! I LOVE IT! He is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!!! He is SO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete