Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Waylon's Christmas Program
Tuesday night Waylon had his very first ever Christmas Program! It was so cute and we are so proud of him. He stayed on the stage and did quite a bit of the dance that went along with the song. Of course, we couldn't hear if he was singing or not, but his absolute cuteness with that dance made up for the lack of singing! I wish I could upload the video, but I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to get the video from my DVD onto the computer to upload it to here. Oh well, take my word for it, it was one of my proudest mommy moments to date!! Yay Waylon!! Way to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay for Waylon! Wish I would have been there to see him. I'll have to watch the video you made sometime.
ReplyDeletena-uh......how sweet.....Nolan's little program is next Wednesday...he has a speaking part...oh my!
ReplyDeleteI love that Waylon danced on stage at the Christmas program. Good for him!
ReplyDelete