Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm so glad I'm a part.....

This past Sunday, our family decided that (as Jesse says) we have been "renting" from MPBC long enough, and it was time to buy. Time to stop borrowing that pew and make it official. Yep, after attending MPBC for about 9 months now, we decided to join the church!

I've been hearing in the announcements on Sunday mornings how there are needs and positions in the church to be filled, and I'm really excited to see what plans God has for us to serve Him! I'm also very excited about the married couples Sunday School class that Kimberly & Stephen are starting up in the next couple of weeks (right guys?!?).

MPBC has always made us feel very welcome, we love the people there, and we're so glad to now be an official part of the church family!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are going to get involved in the Church you are a part of. There is nothing better than to step up and be a part of your Church family through serving. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! thats super exciting and great news! And I'd LOVE to be in Kimberly & Steven's Sunday School class...that's awesome, too! :)

    ReplyDelete