Wyatt started out being a little bratty, but some goldfish did the trick. Allie loved the water immediately, and came over to pouty Wyatt to try to talk him in to coming to play. Or maybe she was just eyeing those fishies....either way, Wyatt wasn't super impressed. He's not too into girls yet hahaha!!
Allie was so excited that she also tried to tell Kinsley how much fun the water was. (And thank goodness Allie didn't notice her old Timmy Turtle look-a-like friend behind her that the "bikini moms" brought...I could do a whole other blog post on the "bikini moms" but I'll spare you all!) Kinsley was a little hesitant to get out there, but with some help from Momma & big brother Colt showing her how it was done, she did just fine.
She even ventured out on her own eventually!!
Belle & Allie were best buds as usual, with the more splash park experienced Allie showing her how to do the "froggie."
Mathias enjoyed himself alot too, and especially the ball and buckets that some of the other families had brought. Thank goodness for those other people bringing extra fun stuff that our kids "borrowed!"
I never did get any pictures of Alex, he's so FAST!!!
I'm so glad that so many of my good friends from very different parts of my life were able to get together and meet each other and have such a great time. I can't wait to do it again, so you girls be thinking of another fun outing!!

Um, how about one day when I am off?
ReplyDelete=(
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for inviting us, Crystal. We had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea the splash park existed! It looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to take Gus next year!!
ReplyDeleteI just can't believe you planned this BIG event when the rest of us are in school...we see who your true friends are....I am glad y'all are officially part of our church family....WE love you.
ReplyDelete