Out of all Way’s birthday presents, this was the one thing he picked out and is crazy about…meet “Furball”
We spent the actual 4th of July hanging out at the house and played with sparklers…
Happy 4th of July!!
Lady Liberty and some crazy guy in the background
This kid is too cool…
Wyatt’s Birthday Sign
Summertime = buzz cuts and ice cream mustaches
Love those big blue eyes…
Chasing down crabs at Shell Mound
My new ring (no, we didn’t bring it home!)
Nothing like playing with a dead crab…sheesh…boys.
Two of my three loves…
Finally got a long overdue cut & highlights…
I love to play around and try new things with a new cut!!

Nothing like a good buzz cut for summer! I cut Cecil's tonight and the boys are about to get theirs too!
ReplyDeleteNice new ring you have there. Your hair looks good.
ReplyDeleteCracking up over the fur ball, because Allie is terrified of those things at Cracker Barrel ;) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!
Delete