Sunday, July 1, 2012

InstaLife Sunday Installment 4

 

Latest obsession around our house

IMG_20120626_173803

Silly Monkey Boy

IMG_20120626_205309

Way loved being on stage at VBS, Wyatt…not so much.

IMG_20120627_192809

Crazies after VBS

IMG_20120627_201635

This boy loves his Daddy

IMG_20120627_201857

Apparently my idea of décor wasn’t cutting it…

IMG_20120627_213909

Waylon’s Birthday sign

IMG_20120627_220934

Birthday balloon bouquet

IMG_20120627_233749

Way picked Cracker Barrel for his birthday supper…this was dessert…YUM!

IMG_20120628_205059

Enjoying it…

IMG_20120628_205240

So tired that he didn’t even take his glasses all the way off

IMG_20120629_201805

Another Fun Friday with Dad

IMG_20120629_142545

Fishin’ Buddies

IMG_20120629_220656

Birthday Boy, Birthday Streamers

IMG_20120630_114035

Laying out waiting on fireworks to start

IMG_20120630_202331

Kaelyn & I

IMG_20120630_204443

Waylon & Isaac

IMG_20120630_204644

3 comments:

  1. First of all, SHOCKED Wyatt did not like being up on stage. I saw him as THE performer of the two ;) Also, loving the birthday dinner. Yum! Happy Birthday Boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Waylon and Wyatt! BTW I am so proud of Waylon up on that stagem he is growing up to fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I love the fishing buddies, they are precious.

    ReplyDelete